Thinking about cooler weather reminds us that holidays are approaching. Warm-up with your favorite cup of hot coffee, and this easy to make vanilla bean creamer. For those in warmer climates like Florida, you can use this in your favorite iced coffee also!
Prep Time: 2-minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 Native Vanilla bean
- 1 tbsp sugar
- In a medium saucepan pour the cup of half and half and sugar
- Slit the vanilla bean open and scrape insides into the pan and then drop the entire vanilla bean into the pan.
- Bring to a slow boil (about 5 minutes)
- whisking or stirring gently consistently
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Once complete, pour into the desired container.
To make the vanilla bean coffee pour vanilla bean creamer into a cup of coffee, stir, and you're ready to enjoy! Be sure to like us on Facebook and share this recipe with friends or pin it on Pinterest.