The idea of “too much vanilla” does not exist! The more, the merrier. This sweet treat is a party favorite! Experience the best of baking with Native Vanilla.
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- ¾ cup Native Vanilla Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsps. Native Vanilla Paste
- ½ cup whole milk
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup Native Vanilla sugar
- ½ tsp Native Vanilla paste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat together butter and Native Vanilla sugar for 5 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add eggs in one at a time. Add in Native Vanilla paste. Combine.
- With electric mixer on medium speed, add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture.
- With electric mixer still on medium speed, add milk. Scrape down the bowl as necessary.
- Divide the batter evenly into cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean! Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- In a chilled bowl, using an electric mixer, combine mascarpone cheese, Native Vanilla sugar, and Native Vanilla paste. Mix until completely combined.
- Next, on a low speed, add in your heavy cream. Once it is almost completely combined, whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fit a piping bag with desired tip and fill the bag with vanilla mascarpone.
- Go crazy piping the cupcakes!