Added to your favorite fruit, this recipe will make your kids love eating healthy, fresh fruits! Enjoy this as a breakfast, or just a snack, and tag us in your photos on Facebook and Instagram.
~ Makes 4 servings ~
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Native Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups fresh berries (or your choice of fruit)
- Mix cream, egg yolks, and sugar in a small heavy saucepan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is just thick enough to coat a metal spoon.
- *Do not allow it to boil!*
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate, covered, until cold.