What is more comforting than a fresh loaf of banana bread? Trust Native Vanilla and add a burst of Cinnamon, you won't regret it!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake/Cook Time: 55m - 60m
- 2 cups flour of choice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Native Vanilla Pure Cinnamon Extract
- 2 to 3 ripe-overripe bananas, mashed (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Chopped walnuts and Chocolate chips as desired
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Mix dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl). Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and both Native Vanilla Pure Cinnamon Extract and Native Vanilla Pure Banana Extract; mix well. Add bananas and sour cream; beat on low speed until well blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in walnuts or chocolate chips as desired. Pour the finished batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool before serving.
- Share with friends and family!