“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” - Jane Goodall
Investing in People
People and communities are what drive us. We strive to grow, educate and provide opportunity to everyone we work with.
We aim to make our packaging to be sustainable and eco-friendly; beneficial, safe and healthy for both individuals and communities throughout its life cycle. Our product packaging is designed to eliminate excess packaging and waste.
A key to our sustainable agricultural system is one that meets the needs of the people, generates profit for the micro-farmer and must be ecologically sound, promoting healthy biodiversity and sensible management of natural resources.
Having a sense of community unites us. Being a part of a community can make us feel as though we are a part of something greater than ourselves. We believe in diversity, equality and inclusion for all.
- Fully Compostable Mailers
- 100% Recycled Corrugated Cardboard Bubble Wrap
- Biodegradable GreenWrap
- Recycled Water Activated Tape
- BPA Free / Recyclable Glass Bottling
- No Use of Any Chemicals or Pesticides
- Maintaining Soil Fertility Through Recycling Nutrients on the Farm
- Implementing Polyculture
- Promoting Biodiversity
- Sourcing Ingredients as Directly as Possible
We Believe In:
- Preservation of the Diverse Cultures of the People that we work with
- Building the Communities that we are engaged with
- Improving the livelihoods of the communities that we source from
- Empowering Women and under-represented groups