Share this recipe with friends and family on a cold night by the fire! Add Native Vanilla extract to taste and tag us in your fun on Facebook and Instagram.
~ Makes 16 servings ~
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 1½ brandy
- 2 teaspoons Native Vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine milk, sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Strain in a large pitcher, removing spices.
- Stir in coffee, brandy, and Native Vanilla extract.
- Cover and refrigerate until cooled.
- Serve over ice.
- Lastly... Enyoy!