Hot or cold outside, ice cream is enjoyable. Happy or sad, ice cream is there for you.
Homemade with Native Vanilla, ice cream is always heavenly!
- 2 14-oz. cans coconut cream
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp Native Vanilla powder
- 2 tsp Native Vanilla paste
- A pinch of sea salt
- Put your ice cream churning bowl in the freezer to chill overnight.
- The next day, add the coconut cream, maple syrup, Native Vanilla powder, Native Vanilla paste, and salt to a high-speed blender. Blend until completely smooth and creamy. Add extra vanilla and/or syrup to meet desired sweetness.
- Transfer this mixture to the churning bowl and churn for about 45 minutes. It should look like soft serve when it is done churning.
- Add the mixture to a freezer-safe container. Smooth out the top.
- Cover the container and freeze until ice cream is firm – about 5 hours.
- Enjoy by itself or on top of a warm brownie!
Pro-tip: For best results, limit the amount of time the ice cream is left out at room temperature!