Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth with ease? This no bake, mason jar, sweet treat recipe is just for you!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Native Vanilla paste
- ½ cup Native Vanilla sugar
- 8-oz. cream cheese (one package, room temperature)
- 2 cups canned blueberry pie filling
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup graham crackers (crushed)
- mason jars (at least 2)
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream and Native Vanilla paste until stiff peaks form.
- In a different bowl using an electric mixer – this time with a paddle attachment – cream together Native Vanilla sugar and cream cheese.
- Fold the whipped mixture into the creamed mixture ½ cup at a time. Set this vanilla cream cheese filling aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the canned blueberry pie filling and fresh blueberries.
- Next, evenly divide the vanilla cream cheese filling among the mason jars.
- Layer with blueberry pie filling and crushed graham crackers! You can repeat layers.
- Best served chilled!
Pro-tip: When stirring, don’t be afraid to break up a few of those fresh blueberries to release some juice!