In the mood for something pumpkiny this season but don’t want all the calories that come with it? Here is a healthy and easy recipe for you to make this fall!
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup of fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 Native Vanilla Bean seeds
- Kosher salt
- 2 handfuls of ice
*makes two servings
Split the vanilla bean in half to expose the seeds. Kitchen scissors make this process clean and simple or you can cut the pods down the middle and scrape out the seeds.
Add vanilla seeds and the rest of ingredients to a blender. Blend on high until mixed well.
Add more almond milk for a thinner smoothie or add more ice to thicken it up.
Serve and enjoy any time of day!