- 10 Gourmet Vanilla Beans – Organic, Grade A, Hand Selected.
- Fragrance: A sweet and floral aroma with a hint of cherry and fig
- Length: 6 to 8 Inches (15 – 20 cm)
- Color / Texture: Long, black / dark brown plump, oily and moist
- Uses: Baking, Homemade Extract, Ice Cream, Flavored Coffee, Vanilla Sugar
10 Vanilla Beans Grade A Gourmet Beans Organic Whole Prime 6~8
Are you a pastry chef, restauranteur, baker, ice cream maker, cooking school or just mad crazy about cooking with the highest quality Vanilla Pods?
You have come to the right place!
Our Gourmet Vanilla Beans are hand-selected from the finest curing processes. We buy directly from farmers that we have certified giving you assurance of top quality Vanilla Beans.
Our beans are also known as Grade ‘A’ vanilla beans. These beans are long, plump, oily and moist – 30% – 35% moisture content. There are about 100 to 130 Gourmet Vanilla beans (6-9 inch) per pound. This vanilla is visually attractive so it can be a feature ingredient in gourmet cuisine.
Split your pod open and it is filled with Vanilla Caviar that can be scraped and used for your culinary creation. Our vanilla beans have a sweet, floral aroma with a woody or smoky flavour.
- 1 bean weighs approximately .12 – .25 oz
- 1/2 pound will yield approximately 60 – 65 beans
- 1 pound will yield approximately 120 – 130 beans
Tahitensis Vanilla Bean
Papua New Guinea
Store in a cool, dark & dry place.
Non-GMO, Sugar Free, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-free.