½ cup of sugar
2 egg whites
1 cup Vanilla Kefir or vanilla yogurt
2 tbsp of Canola Oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 Native Vanilla bean, scraped
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 ½ cups of whole wheat pastry flour
½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease one large loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside
- In a bowl mix the sugar, egg whites, vanilla extract, native vanilla bean, canola oil, and the vanilla kefir until it is fully blended
- In the same bowl add the yogurt, flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Slowly mix until all ingredients have combined. (do not over mix)
- Now, spoon the batter into the large loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes or until a fork comes out clean from the center of the loaf.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
- Slice and enjoy with a nice cup of coffee!
Be sure to like us on Facebook and share this recipe with friends or pin it on Pinterest.